How far in advance in should an order be placed?
- You can place your order in advance! Allow 3-5 business days to create your order and then your order will be shipped 2-3 day priority mail. For deliveries to occur during the business week, Holidays, or special events (bachelorette, bachelor parties, etc.), it is recommended for you to order at least 7 days in advance. Our orders will primarily by shipped by USPS orders must be entered on-line by 1:00 PM MT to ensure orders can be shipped by requested delivery date. Same day delivery is not available. Due to Covid19 shipping may be delayed at no fault of ours. We will do our best to get your order completed and sent in a timely fashion.
What kind of chocolate do you use?
- We use 100% real chocolate for our confections.
- All confections are solid chocolate.
- Our chocolates are manufactured by a chocolatier who does not use nuts on their production line.
- Our confections last 18 months.
What are our delivery policies?
Please note the following delivery policies:
- Orders canceled after 1:00 PM MT for two business day delivery cannot be guaranteed.
- We cannot deliver to P.O. boxes or APO/ FPO addresses.
- You are responsible for entering correct and complete recipient address information. We will ship, and USPS will attempt to deliver to the address exactly as provided. Entry of incorrect, incomplete, or otherwise invalid addresses may result in delivery delay or failure, for which we cannot be responsible.
- To maintain the integrity of our chocolates, we do not require a signature for orders shipped via USPS. Although chocolates are not perishable during shipment, they will melt in temperatures exceeding 74 degrees. We recommend that you ship your orders to a location on a delivery date when someone will be available to receive the order and refrigerate immediately upon receipt.
- We cannot guarantee a delivery time for any order shipped via USPS. Any request for a specific delivery time cannot be honored, unless shipped via FedEx or UPS at your expense.
- For Residential deliveries, please be aware that if someone is NOT available to receive a shipment sent via USPS, your package will be left at location or mailbox. If product is melted due to temperatures exceeding 74 degrees it’s as is!
- For Non-Residential (confirmed Business addresses only) (We will NOT ship to private or public schools, exception is a verifiable University, known religious establishments or Hospitals (any type), packages typically arrive no later than the end of the business day. During high volume delivery times (holidays), packages to a non-residential address may be delivered as late as 8:00 PM. Please be aware that your package will likely be delivered in accordance with standard delivery policies of the business, and may not be delivered directly to your recipient in such cases. USPS deliveries to a non-residential address may be left in a receiving area of the business such as the front desk, security, reception area, a mail room or designated delivery area etc.
- In accordance with USPS policy, deliveries are made to verified addresses deemed by USPS. Note: UPS/FedEx deliveries to a recipient, per receipt ends request may have previously opted to require signatures for all deliveries made by UPS/FedEx to their location. In these instances, a signature will be required for delivery. This may delay the delivery of your order, or compromise the temperature of shipped product.
- USPS deliveries are available Monday through Saturday, excluding certain holidays. Saturday Delivery may not be available in all areas.
- We cannot be responsible for any delivery problems or delays resulting from of any of the shipping policies outlined above.,
What payment methods are accepted?
- Payments will be accepted through our secure on-line portal via PayPal. Our PayPal portal accepts PayPal, VISA, Mastercard, American Express or Discover.
How long will confections last?
- Confections are not perishable, however, will melt in temperatures exceeding 74 degrees. We recommend removing the sticks from our Twissted™ Confections immediately and preserve your sweet confections in your own packaging and refrigerate or freeze.
- Confections have a shelf life of up to 18 months. Since confections are made to order, they just left the melting pot before they were shipped to you.